Emami Frank Ross Ltd. launched their 145th store at Ecospace, Rajharhat – a 1200 sq ft space and also celebrated the centenary of establishment Frank Ross, which harks back to 1906. Simultaneously they also officially declared their non-pharma vertical, Rosscare, which has been test-marketed 9 months since.
Rukmini Maitra supplied the glam quotient amidst the beaming countenances of R.K. Jatia, Managing Director and Sougata Patra, President (Private Label & Business Development).
Addressing the queries both Jatia and Patra broached on their price-point as the USP of Rosscare, which embraces personal care, home care, food and beverages, and lifestyle products and even stationery. “No middle man, you see , we pass the margins to our customers , so all our products are priced 25-30% less than corresponding ones in the market”, said Jatia. On further probe, Patra chipped in, “Total range of products is 115, out of which the non-pharma strand has 55 to be scaled up to 300 in 3-5 years”. All of them are cooked in their own research hub based in Delhi.
Currently YonY expectation from the brand is 25 Cr, eventually to be so per month in 5 years and is projected to generate 30% share of the total sale volume in that period. They are also on course to have 5000 stores pan-country in 2 years.
Overview of Rosscare Products:
· Health Supplement: Karela Jamun Juice, Alovera Juice, Amla Juice etc.
· Cosmetics like- Mediross (Antibacterial) Soap, Rosscare Soap, Softross Soap etc.
· Personal care: Anti-lice shampoo, mosquito repellent cream, hand wash, instant hand sanitizer, triple care tooth brush, adult diapers, cotton buds etc.
· Health Devices: Digital personal scale, digital B.P. monitor, Vaporizer, Hot Water bottle, adhesive first aid dressing etc.
· Beverages: Premium Darjeeling tea, Green tea, Glucose-d and Instant energy powder