Price rise, federalism,other issues raised by Trinamool at all-party meet
After a landslide victory at the Bengal Assembly polls, led by Mamata Banerjee, Trinamool Congress today raised key issues including price rise, federalism at the all-party held before the Monsoon Session of Parliament that begins tomorrow.
Sudip Bandopadhyay, Leader of the party in Lok Sabha and Sukhendu Sekhar Roy, Chief Whip in Rajya Sabha, represented the party at the meeting held in Delhi today.
The issues raised in the meeting were :
1) Price Rise affecting millions
3) Problems of debt-burdened States
4) FDI implementation bypassing Parliament
5) Electoral reforms needed
6) Federal structure must be respected always
7) Kashmir/ Dacca / France issues
8) Internal security
The party is committed to the smooth functioning of Parliament where all the above issues may be discussed.