REYKJAVIK, Iceland, November 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ —
- Inspired By Iceland advises tourists on how to stay safe when capturing the perfect selfie with latest video guide and how best to explore its seven awe inspiring regions
- Advice comes as part of educational video series from Iceland Academy, hosted by charismatic local experts, offering insider advice and tips on the best of Icelandic culture, etiquette and nature
- Other new topics covered include a guide to Iceland’s vibrant festivals, its iconic horses, Iceland’s natural power, a short history lesson on Icelandic sagas and the undiscovered corners of its seven unique regions
- Iceland Academy is an Icelandic tourism campaign aimed at helping tourists experience the country like a local, whilst raising awareness about how to travel in a safe and responsible way
- Over 15,000 ‘graduates’ have used the online educational tool since it launched in February 2016
Did you know that on an average day, over 93 million selfies are taken globally? Or that each year, as the internet grows, more people are putting themselves in harms way to capture the perfect picture?