NITI Aayog reconstituted
By PIB Delhi
Government has reconstituted NITI Aayog. Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has approved the re-constitution of National Institution for Transforming India (NITI) Aayog as follows:
- Chairperson Prime Minister
- Vice-Chairperson Dr. Rajiv Kumar
- Full-Time Members (i) Shri V.K. Saraswat
(ii) Prof. Ramesh Chand
(iii) Dr. V.K. Paul
- Ex-officio Members (i) Shri Raj Nath Singh, Minister of Defence
(ii) Shri Amit Shah, Minister of Home Affairs
(iii) Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman, Minister of Finance and
Minister of Corporate Affairs
(iv) Shri Narendra Singh Tomar, Minister of Agriculture
and Farmers Welfare;Minister of Rural Development;
Minister of Panchayati Raj.
- Special Invitees (i) Shri Nitin Jairam Gadkari, Minister of Road Transport and Highways; Minister of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
(ii) ShriThaawar Chand Gehlot, Minister of Social
Justice and Empowerment.
(iii) Shri Piyush Goyal, Minister of Railways; and
Minister of Commerce and Industry
(iv) Shri Rao Inderjit Singh, Minister of State
(Independent Charge) of the Ministry of Statistics
and Programme Implementation and Minister of State
(Independent Charge) of Ministry of Planning.