- Every 10th Indian is a Diabetic.
- Every 7th Indian is a Pre diabetic.
- Teenagers & children are also alarmingly affected by Type 2 DM.
- They are also much more vulnerable to the Covid 19 virus.
This is the real pandemic. How did the numbers go out of hand?
No matter how well the blood sugar is controlled, it does NOT reduce the long term complications like kidney damage, heart attacks & strokes. Where have we gone wrong in our understanding of the problem? If blood sugar control does not help to prevent long term complications, what does?
To know more, please register free on the link below for this week’s Saturday Night Health Podcast #SessionV at 7pm on 12th September, 2020.
Registration Process :
1) Click on the link: www.hcpforum.com/hcp-hp
2) Click on ‘Register now’
3) Fill in the details further.
4) Click on ‘Register now’ below.
5) A webinar link would be given or sent to your mentioned email.
6) Click on that link to join the session on the day of the Webinar session.
Here is the last week discussion for your reference on Saturday Night Series Health Podcast Session IV Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome PCOS.
* All are advised to discuss with their medical practitioner/doctor/caregiver before you change anything advised by them. Self-medication is not at all advised or encouraged. IBG NEWS neither support nor deny any views expressed here as a media partner we are happy to share the information for an academic learning point of view. Discuss with your doctor for any action you need to take.*