Around 224 participants from all over India and Bangladesh took part in this event, with great enthusiasm and zeal.
The occasion was graced by the following dignitaries:-
1. Hanshi Premjit Sen (President of KAB)
2. Kyoshi Hasrat Khan (All India Chief of Tenshinkan Karate-Do)
3. Shihan Suresh Kenichira (All India Chief of Okinawa Shorin Ryu Karate-Do)
4. Shihan Subhas Mitra (Vice President KAB) Kyoshi Joydeb Mondal (General Secretary of KAB) could not make it due to technical issues but conveyed his good wishes for the event.
1. Sensei DIPAK KUMAR SHAW of INDIA JKF GOJUKAI/TAKUJI-KENBUKAN ASSOCIATION
2. Sensei SUBIR MAZUMDER of OKINAWA SHORIN RYU SHORINKAN KARATE DO & KOBUDO ASSOCIATION OF BENGAL
3. Shihan SAMIRAN DEY of GLOBAL GOJUKAI KARATE DO ASSOCIATION
4. Shihan MANOJ PRASAD of TENSHINKAN KARATE DO ASSOCIATION OF BENGAL
TOPICS CONDUCTED:-1. FITNESS by Shihan Manoj Prasad
2. KIHON (BASICS) by Sensei Dipak Kumar Shaw
3. KUMITE (FIGHTING) by Shihan Samiran Dey
4. KATA & KUMITE RULES by Sensei Subir Mazumder
Their style chiefs of four different forms of Karate Do, came together to share our knowledge to the karatekas using the Virtual platform during this pandemic, where all our students are locked at home doing less physical activity. The enthusiasm seen in their eyes that day during the Training Webinar was heart warming.
This initiative helped us all in promoting the art of Karate Do in this time of crisis. No fees were charged from any participants. Everyone will be awarded with a digital participation certificate.