India‘s largest luxury car manufacturer Mercedes-Benz, today launched the Grand Edition of its flagship SUV GLS in both the petrol and diesel version, for its discerning Indian customers.
The GLS offers an unmatched luxury experience in comparison to any other full-size luxury SUV in the segment and remains a key product in the SUV portfolio of Mercedes-Benz. With the introduction of the GLS Grand Edition, Mercedes-Benz continues to raise the bar by offering best in class performance, premium luxury, innovative technology, and plush interiors inspired by the flagship luxury sedan–the S-Class.
- The Grand Edition comes with black rings integrated with Intelligent LED Light system thus enhancing the visual appeal
- ‘Grand Edition’ exterior badges and chrome fins on the bonnet creates differentiation and offer an exclusive character to the car
- The GLS 350 d comes with a 3-litre, V6 diesel engine producing 190 kW (258 hp) and 620 Nm of peak torque whereas the GLS 400 features a V6 petrol engine that delivers 245 kW (333 hp) and 480 Nm of torque
- The 9G-TRONIC 9-Speed automatic transmission, ensures seamless delivery of power, enhances performance and enables higher fuel efficiency
- Fitted with 50.8 cm (20-inch) 10-spoke light alloy wheels, painted in Black and with a high-sheen finish, to ensure a stylish appearance
- RSES (Rear Seat Entertainment System) comes as standard with the new GLS Grand Edition | Two 17.8 cm (7 inch) high definition screens
- The GLS Grand Edition was launched by Mr. Roland Folger, MD and CEO, Mercedes-Benz India at the Mercedes-Benz plant in Pune
- The GLS 350 d Grand Edition (Diesel) and the GLS 400 Grand Edition (Petrol) both are priced at INR 86.90 Lakhs (Ex-showroom India)