NTA Declares UGC-NET June 2019 Results
By PIB Delhi
National Testing Agency has declared UGC-NET June 2019 Results today. The UGC-NET June 2019 Examination was conducted by NTA between 20th and 26th June 2019 in two shifts per day across 237 cities in the country. The examination was conducted in 81 subjects. A total number of 942419 candidates registered for this examination.
There were 615 examination centers across the country. A total number of 280 Observers, 162 City- Coordinators and 15 State Coordinators were deployed to oversee the smooth and fair conduct of the examination. The results have been declared today.
Results at Glance:
|Number of candidates registered||942419|
|Number of candidates appeared on both papers||681718|
|Number of candidates qualified for eligibility for Assistant Professor only||50945|
|Candidates qualified for JRF &eligible for Assistant Professor||4756|
- This time also, the Examination was conducted in the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode to reduce the burden of examinees.
- The exam was conducted between 20th and 26th June 2019 for five days in 10 shifts and the result has been declared on 12th July 2019.
- In order to make the examination system transparent, the Question Paper and recorded responses were displayed for the verification by examinees,
- To ensure accuracy of result, the keys of question papers were displayed in advance to invite challenges if any. The Final Answer Keys has been uploaded on NTA NET website: www.ntanet.nic.in.
- For this nationwide professional examination also, live CCTV Surveillance through more than 4000 CCTVs was carried out.
- Jammers were used at all centers to prevent the use of unfair means through mobile phones and other electronic gadgets.
As per the UGC policy, 6% of those candidates who appear in both the papers and obtain minimum qualifying marks in aggregate of both the papers are declared NET qualified. The certificates to the qualified candidates will be issued by UGC.