First Ever ‘Incredible India Tourism Investment Summit’ being organized by M/O Tourism to attract investors across the globe
“Incredible India Tourism Investment Summit (IITIS) – 2016” is being organized by the Ministry of Tourism in New Delhi’s Vigyan Bhawan from September 21 to 23, 2016. It is an initiative of the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India, in association with Tourism Finance Corporation of India (TFCI) and Confederation of Indian Industry (CII). IITIS is a platform for domestic and international investors to meet project owners from across Indian states and the private sector.
Highlights of this summit will be State Presentations encompassing all investible Properties, Session on Why Invest in India, MSME in tourism sector, Panel discussions on core infrastructure for tourism, Session on Start-ups, digital India, Investing into Swadesh Darshan, PRASAD, MICE and Niche Tourism Products, B2B meetings and signing of MoUs.
The Summit will have dedicated space for Seminars, Business to Business meetings and Roundtables around focus themes. There will be participation from major stakeholders including States/UTs with their ready investible projects, Banks & Financial Institutions, Business Developers, Cruise liners, Domestic Investors, Entertainment Companies, Global Investors, Helicopter Services, Hoteliers, Infrastructure-Developers, International Associations, Restaurateurs, Spa and Yoga Centers, Tour and Travel Operators, Urban Developers, Venture Capitalist, Civic Amenity Providers.
The Confederation of Indian Industry and Tourism Finance Corporation of India Ltd are principal partners of this summit. Four Knowledge Partners i.e. Ernst & Young, KPMG, Yes Bank and Invest India will assist States and UTs for identifying projects, Suggesting Tourism Policy updates and presenting these to the potential investors during the summit.
Highlights of the Incredible India Tourism Investors’ Summit (IITIS) are as follows:
- Participation from more than 27 Indian states
- Around 600 investable projects from across the country and from across various sectors of tourism
- Participation from 140 investors from 70 companies
- There will be 21 seminars across the two days with some leading industry leaders and covering states presentations and thematic sessions.
- B2B-B2G meetings pre-fixed online
- Event Road Shows done- USA, UAE, Thailand, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore, Gujrat, Mumbai, Bhopal.
- Active and updated website, www.incredibleindiatis.in for all information related to the Summit.