Honda has already created a Big Buzz in the market globally with technologically advance cars and SUVs for the people who loves to drive and its now Sporty Lifestyle Vehicle (SLV).
While speaking with the press at Kolkata Honda Car India Ltd President & CEO Mr.Yoichiro Ueno said that ‘this car is for the people of age bracket 25-34 primarily to enjoy the needed power and style at affordable cost with premium features.”
With the launch of the Honda WR-V we would like to provide comfortable and premium features for the customers.
West Bengal and Kolkata is a big market for Honda in eastern India and it will continue to evolve with fast changing Indian Market.
When talking to the IBG NEWS team Mr.Yoichiro Ueno said they are expecting very strong performance as already 4500 units booked by the customers around India. We are confident with our product hence we provide upto five years of extended warranty.
Honda WR-V S (Petrol M/T: Rs 7.75 lakh; Diesel M/T: Rs 8.79 lakh)
- LED daytime running lamps
- Driver seat height adjust
- Audio system with aux and Bluetooth connectivity
- Steering-mounted controls
- Manual AC
- Remote and central locking
- Electric adjust wing mirrors
- Tilt and telescopic adjust steering
- Dual front airbags
Honda WR-V VX (Petrol M/T: Rs 8.99 lakh; Diesel M/T: Rs 9.99 lakh)
- Electric sunroof
- Fog lamps
- 16-inch alloy wheels
- Rear washer and wiper
- Touchscreen infotainment system with navigation, voice command and MirrorLink connectivity
- Auto climate control
- Keyless entry and go (Diesel only)
- Cruise control (Diesel only)
- Electric retract wing mirrors
- Reverse camera
Honda WR-V missing the ‘magic seats’ compared to Honda Jazz.
The WR-V marks Honda’s grand entry into the crossover hatchback segment where it has great rivals like the VW Cross Polo, the Toyota Etios Cross, the Hyundai i20 Active, and the Fiat Avventura and Urban Cross.