Read Time:41 Second
Status of Coal Despatch by Coal India Limited (CIL) to Power Sector as on 16th September 2017.
- On 16/09/2017, the total coal despatch of Coal India Limited was 1.49 MT
- The total Coal despatch on 16/09/2017 to power sector was about 1.16MT.
- A total of 213.5 railway rakes of coal were despatched to different consumers out of which 196 railway rakes were despatched to power sector alone.
- The despatch to power sector through rail is around 20% more as compared to the same period of September 2016.
- The pit head stock at CIL coal mines was 33.18 MT.
- The number of power plants in critical and super critical category was 4 & 12, respectively.
Founder Editor of IBG NEWS (15/Mar/2012- 09/Aug/2018). Recipient of Udar Akash Rokeya Shakhawat Hossain Award 2018. National Geographic & Canon Wild Clicks 2011 jury and public poll winner. Studied Post Graduate Advance Dip in Computer Sc., MBA IT,LIMS (USA & Australia), GxP(USA & UK),BA (Sociology) Dip in Journalism (Ireland), Diploma in Vedic Astrology, Numerology, Palmistry, Vastu Shastra & Feng Sui 25 years in the digital & IT industry with Global MNCs' worked & traveled in USA, UK, Europe, Singapore, Australia, Bangladesh & many other countries. Education and Training advance management and R&D Technology from India, USA, UK, Australia. Over 30 Certification from Global leaders in R&D and Education. Computer Science Teacher, IT & LIMS expert with a wide fan following in his community. General Secretary West Bengal State Committee of All Indian Reporter’s Association