Read Time:41 Second
Status of Coal Despatch by Coal India Limited (CIL) to Power Sector as on 16th September 2017.
- On 16/09/2017, the total coal despatch of Coal India Limited was 1.49 MT
- The total Coal despatch on 16/09/2017 to power sector was about 1.16MT.
- A total of 213.5 railway rakes of coal were despatched to different consumers out of which 196 railway rakes were despatched to power sector alone.
- The despatch to power sector through rail is around 20% more as compared to the same period of September 2016.
- The pit head stock at CIL coal mines was 33.18 MT.
- The number of power plants in critical and super critical category was 4 & 12, respectively.
Antara Tripathy M.Sc., B.Ed. by qualification and bring 15 years of media reporting experience.. Coverred many illustarted events like, G20, ICC,MCCI,British High Commission, Bangladesh etc. She took over from the founder Editor of IBG NEWS Suman Munshi (15/Mar/2012- 09/Aug/2018 and October 2020 to 13 June 2023).