Belgium’s Thibaut Courtois won the Adidas Golden Glove as the tournament’s best goalkeeper, as decided by the FIFA Technical Study Group. Iker Casillas, Oliver Kahn, and Gianluigi Buffon are amongst the previous winners. Until 2006, the award was called the Yashin Award in honor of the former goalkeeper Lev Yashin.
- 2014: Manuel Neuer (Germany)
- 2010: Iker Casillas (Spain)
- 2006: Gianluigi Buffon (Italy) *
- 2002: Oliver Kahn (Germany) *
- 1998: Fabien Barthez (France) *
- 1994: Michel Preud’homme (Belgium) *