Panasonic gears up for the festive season with the #SabseBadaTyohar sale Celebrates its 100th year with more than 100 days of festivity
- Exciting promotional offers across all product categories
- Extended warranties and attractive consumer finance offers
Kolkata, Oct 04, 2018: Extending its 100th year celebration to the upcoming festive season, Panasonic India – a leader in innovation and technology, has launched the #SabseBadaTyohar sale in India.
· 4 year warranty on 4K TV’s
· Combo Offers on Sound System
· Free Amazon Fire Stick with EX480
· 2 years + 12 years warranty on Home Appliances
· 10 year compressor warranty on Inverter AC’s with no cost EMI’s
· 5 year warranty on Magnetron – Convection microwave Series
· 3 year warranty on Magnetron – Grill microwave Series
· Special Offer with Lumix G7 – Chance to avail two lenses instead of one. Free 32 GB high speed card + carry bag.
· Free Steam Iron with select front load washing machines
· Option to pay Rs. 100 down payment and balance in 15 equal installments
· Cash back of up to Rs 3000 on ICICI credit cards
Jumping on in the celebratory brand wagon in the state, Panasonic has introduced exciting promotional offers for its customers across categories including Televisions, Refrigerators, Washing Machines, Air-Conditioners, Microwaves, Lumix Cameras, Beauty Products, Small Appliances among others .
Panasonic is looking to double the festivities for its consumers through exciting offers as it marks its 100 year celebration. The promotional offers are available across all authorized Panasonic outlets and stores in India and will be valid till December 25. Additionally, Panasonic will provide extended warranty and attractive finance deals on select products.
Speaking about this year’s festive offers, Mr. Manish Sharma, President and CEO, Panasonic India said, “This festive season is extra special for us as we are celebrating our 100th year with more than 100 days of festivities through ‘Sabse Bada Tyohar’ sale. We are expecting a good response and strong growth across our product range. After the positive GST revision in July Appliances is expected to see healthy traction and double digit growth.”
Mr. Ajay Seth, Head Channel Operations, Panasonic India, said, “Adding greater joy to festive season this year our ‘#SabseBadaTyohar’ sale brings in assured gifts offers, extended warranties, discounts and easy financing offer on purchase of Panasonic’s wide range of products. We are focusing on multi distribution channels to enable the audience reap benefits of the festive offers we have in place this year. We have always followed a customer centric approach when it comes to curating the offers and we are confident that the special offerings across categories will enhance the fervor and add to the festivities for our consumers.”
Mr. Sarthak Seth, Chief Marketing Officer, Panasonic said, “We are unfolding our 100 year brand story with #SabseBadaTyohar celebrating 100 plus days of festivity, offering our consumers a platter of value offers. We are adopting a 360-degree marketing approach ensuring the consumer will feel that Panasonic is making their celebrations grander, The marketing spend this time would be 25% more than last year with focus on TVC, Digital & Print, besides other local level BTL Activities In Shop brandings and Hoardings.