Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) is a serious hormonal imbalance that can wreak havoc into a woman’s life. The symptoms affect not only the body but also the psyche.
The associated medical complications of PCOS are not only harmful but last lifelong. All the drugs and procedures have been shown to have only limited benefits.
Requires medical diagnosis Symptoms include menstrual irregularity, excess hair growth, acne, and obesity. A hormonal disorder causing enlarged ovaries with small cysts on the outer edges.
People may experience:
Menstrual: abnormal menstruation, absence of menstruation, heavy menstruation, irregular menstruation, short and light menstruation, or spottingWeight: obesity, overweight, or weight gain skin: acne or oily skin also common: infertility, dark patches of skin in folds and creases, depression, inappropriate male features, loss of scalp hair, or unwanted hair
Is there a way out? To know more, please register on the link below for this week’s Saturday Night Health Podcast Session 4 at 7 pm on 29th August 2020.
HCPForum pleased to invite you to join the Live Health Podcasts, Session IV with Dr. Tanmoy Das.
The topics for the session: Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) – The Metabolic Approach.
Date: 29th August, 2020
Timing: 07:00 pm onwards
Registration Link: www.hcpforum.com/hcp-hp/
1) Click on the link: www.hcpforum.com/hcp-hp/
2) Click on ‘Register now’
3) Fill the details
4) Click on ‘Register now’ below at the end.
5) A webinar link would be given or sent to your mentioned email.
6) Click on that link to join the session on the day of the Webinar session.
* All are advised to discuss with their medical practitioner/doctor/caregiver before you change anything advised by them. Self-medication is not at all advised or encouraged. IBG NEWS neither support nor deny any views expressed here as a media partner we are happy to share the information for an academic learning point of view. Discuss with your doctor for any action you need to take.*