Mufti Abul Qasim Nomani Vice Chancellor Darul Uloom Deoband and West Bengal Minister Siddiqullah Chowdhury presided over the august presence of dignified members of West Bengal Rabeta-e-Madaris-e-Islamia Arabia (W.B. Islamic Madrasas Association) 19th convention at Mahajati Sadan,Kolkata.
This is not only a get together of Madrasha’s connected with West Bengal Rabeta-e-Madaris-e-Islamia Arabia (W.B. Islamic Madrasas Association) but also a meeting of path breaking guidelines and support set for the days to come for the Ulemas and Moulanas to run the day to day operations.
Janab Siddiqullah Chowdhury is not only a leader of the mass but also a eminent enthusiast for all around development of mass and minorities with the modern thinking with in the religious framework.
Mr. Chowdhury set the following points for all Madrashas under Rabeta Board to follow:
- Apart from all other languages and subjects Bengali has to be a major focus and all must learn Bengali as compulsory mother tongue.
- Quality teachers has to be inducted for quality education.
- Accounting must be audited by chartered accountants.
- No anti national no anti society activity will be tolerated.
- All should be allowed to verify and check each madrasha if any government agencies need to investigate.
- All teacher’s name and mobile number must me enlisted
- All should spread message of love and mutual trust among all communities.
- All inclusive development has to be ensured.
Mufti Abul Qasim Nomani a name which fills any person with utmost respect as an Islamic scholar and a noble human being told the audience that :
- Do not allow any unknown unwanted person inside Madrasha
- Do not accept any donation of help from any doubtful candidate or organiation
- We all are Indians and we must love our country
- Always work for the community and people of India
- He also requested Press and Media to highlight the News in every stages not only news against madrashas or any negative news only.
He then prayed to All Mighty for the well being of all and for our country all the people inside the hall joined in the prayer to spread the message of universal love and respect for India and Indians.